Sunday, February 10, 2013

I realize that when I feel like I have a two-page Facebook status, I'm going to migrate it to an actual, you know, BLOG.

Fantastic wedding of two friends, one of whom I've known since high school (and miraculously kept in touch with). And by "miraculously" I mean, "possibly infected him with this 'dancing' thing, which means I get to see him at Dickens".  The wedding was beautiful, and I got to see tons of people I knew and catch up. I mean there were like maybe twenty people there who I didn't already know - We're talking Draggin' Bytes, UCSC, Renaissance Faire, Dickens Fair, and Belmont House - all wrapped up into one long scrawling social network.  There was dancing, oh there was dancing!  And I got to see a lovely gentleman all dressed up in a gorgeous new tuxedo - and take him home.

Today is cleanup, because I was literally frantic trying to figure out how to get my hair to do the thing I wanted it to do - I spent an hour trying to figure out some way to mousse, curl, gel, or pin it, and in the end I got something *close* to the roll effect I wanted, so I just piled lots of other stuff on top and nobody could tell. So today I sort things back to where they ought to go, put the many items of dry cleaning into the dry-cleaner bag, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment