Thursday, May 2, 2013

We can start moving forward

How's that bricklayin' coming?
How's your engine runnin'?
Is that bridge getting built?
Are your hands getting filled?

Won't you tell me, my brother?
'Cause there are stars - up above.
We can start - moving forward.
                                            - Lost in My Mind, The Head and the Heart

Work happens whenever you have the most full plate imaginable.  At the same time, there is that old saying "When the student is ready, the teacher appears."

I'm finally getting to do the things I want at work. And I feel like pushing away the constraints of my traditional model of Calvinist virtue has made -space- for new things.  More on that later. The world is finally filled with opportunity, and opportunity that I can take. All it takes is to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment