Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nonzero

It's only almost 1am, but I'm still getting a tiny bit of writing in, so that's something, right? Baby steps. Baby steps.

Feeling much better today, though after I tried eating non-rice items my stomach started gurgling again - so we'll see.

Lindsay linked us to a long Reddit thread on getting motivated, and the thing was called "No Zero Days" - the idea being that you don't have any days when you do nothing.

So today, I did laundry, cleaned up a bunch more of my mudlarking finds so that I can inventory and send the export paperwork, started the inventory for my first box of stuff to send home, did a bit of sewing on my Regency day dress for bath, and finally got up the courage to cut the linen tablecloth that I'm using for the ballgown. I also read and closed a ton of the "interesting article I'll get to later" tabs that'd piled up. So that's not zero.

But now it's one. (See what I did there?)  And I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment