Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holidays are over

I'm not going to lie, it's a little distressing to dump out all that angst and know for a fact that people aren't reading.

Ahwell. It's 12:05am, my RSA token is dead, and the holiday break is over.

We made the trek out to visit the folks, gifts were given, RGB LEDs were geeked out over, steak was eaten, and then we drove home. Less than 6 hours spent all in all and it worked out pretty well, I think. Everyone seemed pretty happy with their presents, and I got to regift the atomic hotsauce that I got at the New Year's Eve party to someone who will truly appreciate it (my little brother).
My loot? Another Zoid Camelbak to replace the one I got in like 2003. (The new versions are pretty sweet, really.) A yoga mat, an industrial strength soldering gun, both of which I asked for, and a pile of candy.  I think my dad was really confused by my request for a "vintage vanity set" so I ended up with some insanely expensive... manicure cream and nail file set.  That's fine, just means I get to pick a nice celluloid one out for myself.

And now to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment