Friday, January 18, 2013

No sewing news to report, but let me tell you, I haven't really been idle. (It only feels that way because the progress is less visible.) (Besides, if there was sewing progress, I'd go post about it on the other blog!)

I took two boxes worth of books down to a used bookshop. $78 in store credit later, they handed me back a whole freakin' box. I'll sort through most of them and pick over any that might have some sort of textile interest, but the rest are going to Goodwill.

Honestly Mr. Stephenson, if you would just write portable length books, I think more people would read them. The Kindle is a godsend in that regard - I tore through Quicksilver without thinking about it, and now I'm on to The Confusion.

1 comment:

  1. Hoorah for de-stuffing! The Friends of the Library can usually take them as well for their book sales.

    ReplyDelete